Verify that the iManage Drive menulet appears in the Mac menu bar.
Add iManage Drive to Favorites
- Open Finder and browse to your home folder. Alternatively, press Command+Shift+H to open the home folder.
- Drag the iManageDrive folder to Favorites. iManage Drive is added to your favorites.
Connection to iManage Work
Select the iManage Drive menulet in the Mac menu bar and then select the Open iManage Work Browser icon. If you have added iManage Work accounts using the
admin_settings.yaml file, the servers are listed here. Select any account and verify that you can sign in with your credentials and view the landing page. Repeat this step to test the connection with each server.
- Open Finder and then open the iManageDrive folder.
- Make sure that the workspaces you synced are available.
- Verify that the workspaces contain the same folders and files that are available in iManage Work Web.
Right-click any workspace, folder, or file in your mapped folder and verify that the context menu options are available.