This help is intended for system administrators who want to configure iManage Tracker, iManage's new add-on for iManage Work. This add-on is available for both cloudimanage.com and imanage.work endpoints. The integration is supported for iManage Work and iManage Work Desktop for Windows (integration with Microsoft Outlook). For instructions about how to use the add-on, refer to iManage Tracker Help.
This section contains the following topics:
- Related documentation
- iManage Customer Support
The following conventions are used in this document.
This guide uses the following conventions:
User-interface elements such as a menu item or button, file names and extensions, and paths. For example:
Document titles and new terms. For example:
Command line text, and code.
The following documents provide more details about iManage Tracker:
- iManage Tracker Help
- iManage Work Desktop for Windows Customization Guide
- iManage Work Desktop for Windows Installation Guide
Documentation updates and support
iManage Support provides prompt and accurate support to help you resolve issues you may encounter or questions you may have while using iManage products. Support services include access to Help Center for online answers, expert service by iManage support engineers, and software maintenance to ensure you have the most up-to-date technology.
To access the iManage Help Center, visit.
Help Center provides access to:
- Knowledge base and production documentation: The Help Center Knowledge Base and Documentation sections contain an extensive library of technote articles, FAQs, and product documentation.
- Releases and release notes: The Help Center Releases section contains iManage product installer downloads, release notes, and links to available patch releases.
- Community: The Help Center Community section allows you to interact with other iManage Community members and iManage Support engineers in order to seek answers to your questions or help provide answers to others' questions.
- Podcasts and videos: The Podcasts and Videos sections offer a library of audio and video reference materials to help you learn more about implementing, using, and maintaining iManage products.
- Announcements: Receive announcement notifications by following the announcement sections you find most relevant to your needs for information such as: support news, new releases and resources, and technical updates.
- Case portal: The Help Center also includes your iManage Support case portal where you can submit and manage all your support cases.
You can retrieve the latest available product documentation from https://docs.imanage.com.
To submit a new support case to iManage Support by email, contact us at.
To contact iManage Support by phone, please refer to the iManage Support FAQ knowledge base article in Help Center for contact information by region.