iManage Work Desktop for Windows Customization Guide provides information to help you customize the user experience of iManage Work Desktop for Windows applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat). It is intended for iManage Work administrators and users with knowledge of user interface customization. This guide contains instructions about how to customize iManage Work client features and user interface using configurable files.
This topic contains the following sections:
This guide uses the following conventions:
User-interface elements such as a menu item or button. For example:
Document titles and new terms. For example:
File names, paths, and code. For example:
Data typed by the user. For example:
Replaceable strings in file paths and code. For example:
A caution indicates an action can result in the loss of data.
A tip provides additional information that makes a task easier or more productive.
For more information, refer to the following documents:
- iManage Work Server Administration Guide (10.4.4 or later)
- iManage Work Desktop for Windows User Guide (10.9.3)
- iManage Work Desktop for Windows Installation Guide (10.9.3)
- iManage Work Desktop for Windows Release Notes (10.9.3)
- iManage Work Release Notes
- iManage Work desktop clients Co-Authoring Help (10.2)
- Manage Work Desktop for Windows SDK Guide (10.9.3)
Documentation updates and support
iManage Support provides prompt and accurate support to help you resolve issues you may encounter or questions you may have while using iManage products. Support services include access to the Help Center for online answers, expert service by iManage support engineers, and software maintenance to ensure you have the latest technology.
For the latest product documentation, see https://help.imanage.com
Help Center provides access to:
- Knowledge Base and Documentation: The Help Center Knowledge Base and Documentation sections contain an extensive library of technote articles, FAQs, and product documentation.
- Releases: The Help Center Releases section contains iManage product installer downloads, release notes, and links to available patch releases.
- Community: The Help Center Community section allows you to interact with other iManage Community members and iManage Support engineers in order to seek answers to your questions or help provide answers to others' questions.
- Podcasts and Videos: The Podcasts and Videos sections offer a library of audio and video reference materials to help you learn more about implementing, using, and maintaining iManage products.
- Announcements: Receive announcement notifications by following the announcement sections you find most relevant to your needs for information such as: support news, new releases and resources, and technical updates.
- Case portal: The Help Center also includes your iManage Support case portal where you can submit and manage all your support cases.
You can retrieve the latest available product documentation from the Knowledge Base in the iManage Help Center. A document in the Knowledge Base has a version number (for example, version 7.5) and may also have a revision number (for example, revision 3). The version number applies to the product that the document describes, and the revision number applies to the document.
To submit a new support case to iManage Support by email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact iManage Support by phone, please refer to the iManage Support FAQ knowledge base article in Help Center for contact information by region.