This section contains information about the supported platforms, applications, and prerequisites.
The iManage Drive 10.10.0 application can be installed only on macOS Sonoma, Monterey, Catalina 10.15.6, or Big Sur.
- If Microsoft Office is installed, ensure it's version 16.44 or later.
The minimum memory, CPU, and disk space requirements depend on usage. However, the recommended hardware configuration for iManage Drive for Mac is:
- RAM: 16 GB
- CPU: M1 Chipset and above
- Disk space: 600 MB
iManage Drive requires iManage Work Server 10.2 build 10.2.0.151 or later. On-premises Work Server versions 10.2.0.151 – 10.2.0.175 require a security patch update. See CRITICAL ADVISORY: Update required to address iManage Work Server security vulnerability.
One iManage Work Server is recommended for every 500 iManage Drive users. This is a general recommendation and the following variables that may reduce or increase the number of servers required:
- iManage Drive users that are simultaneously active.
- If your organization has an existing server setup, the existing servers can be reused if they are not heavily loaded.
- The frequency of document changes in the workspaces being synced by iManage Drive.
The average number of documents each user will sync at any given time.
There are no browser pre-requisites for iManage Drive 10.10.0.
- If using Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and Standard with iManage Work Desktop for Windows in integrated mode, ensure Enable Protected Mode at startup (Preview) option is unselected and Protected View is set to Off under Edit > Preferences > Security (Enhanced)).