Stage 1: Adding the Microsoft Teams Configuration application in iManage Control Center
- In iManage Control Center, select Settings in the left pane and then select Applications.
- Select Add Application. The Add Application dialog box appears.
- Select Upload Package and then select the teams-config-prod.zip file provided by iManage.
- In the following dialog box, all settings are pre-configured by iManage. Select Authentication > Access > Review > Finish .
The Microsoft Teams Configuration application is added to the list of configured applications.
Refresh the iManage Control Center page and the Microsoft Teams extension appears under Extensions in the side panel. Continue with Stage 2 to complete the configuration.
Stage 2: Mapping the Azure domain to iManage Work
- Browse to the side panel and select Extensions > Microsoft Teams.
Select Edit under Configuration Settings . The Edit Connection Settings dialog box appears.
An additional Microsoft Teams application is required for Teams integration. Select Install to proceed or, if installed, proceed to step 4.
- Configure the desired duration for Access Token Expiry as applicable to this application. By default, access tokens are set to expire after 1 week (10080 mins) of inactivity. To provide a seamless user experience, we recommend setting the access token expiration to be at least 1 week..
Below Team Azure AD Domains, enter the Azure domains that need to be mapped to the iManage Work url. You can add one or more domains as applicable.
Sign in with the same Microsoft Azure tenant that your organization uses to sign in to Microsoft Teams. If an organization has multiple tenants for Microsoft Teams, for example, US users using cooks.us.imanage.work and UK users using cooks.uk.imanage.work to sign in to Teams, then it is possible to map both tenants to the same iManage Work url in the extension.
Select Save .
iManage Work for Microsoft Teams app is now configured and ready to be used by your users. For more information on accessing iManage Work from the Teams interface, refer to Accessing iManage Work in the Microsoft Teams interface.