iManage Work for Microsoft Teams enhances the value of your Microsoft Teams environment by enabling secure collaboration while maintaining a single source of the truth for documents, emails, and communication. Your content is centralized and secure in iManage, governed by need-to-know security, but immediately available in any Microsoft Teams conversation.
Key Benefits of iManage Work for Microsoft Teams
- Make conversations actionable: Collaborate on iManage content and keep work connected, without having to leave Microsoft Teams.
- Maximize visibility: See iManage documents, workspaces, clients, and other content within Microsoft Teams.
- Find what you need: iManage-powered search finds the content you need, and makes it easier to collaborate, share, and review work directly in Microsoft Teams.
iManage Work integrated with Microsoft Teams can:
- Receive messages and data that you provide to it.
- Send you messages and notifications.
- Access my profile information such as your name, email address, company name, and preferred language.
- Receive messages and data that team members provide to it in a channel.
- Send messages and notifications in a channel.
- Access this team's information such as team name, channel list, and roster (including team member's names and email addresses), and use this to contact them.